Friday 18 December 2015

Responsive: Briefbox - Digital Development + Patterns


- Here I started recreating my drawings digitally, to create the geometric effect that was asked for in the brief. I really like the blockiness/geometry of the character and I think it adds an element of charm and personality. I also started to experiment with patterns, and how I could incorporate them into my drawings. To create the pattern I just repeated basic shapes. I intend to experiment with other shapes, as I feel that pattern will be a big aspect of my final design. 

- Based on the inspiration images given in the brief, I added colour to my illustrations using their colour schemes. Although I do not intend to use the exact same colour scheme, I really love how the boldness brings the illustrations to life and gives them more personality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment