Wednesday 4 May 2016

Applied Illustration: Applying My Images

When making the book, my main aim was to ensure that it was Inkeeping with fjallraven's brand aesthetic. I feel like i fully understood what they try to conevy with their graphic design. authentic, classic, scientific feel.
I also used their fonts to remain in keeping with their aesthetic and make my product believable.

Other platforms appropriate to my concept and function:

Buses - Tour bus, guided tour companies for expeditions. In commercial context. Side of bus, whole bus design?

Welcome Signs - Using my images to brand the place they are for.





Compass' - Product Design (unsure about this I feel like it will be very forced, I'll give it a try anyway)

Postcards/travel collectables - keyrings, mugs, coasters? Crap you buy from gift shops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment