Thursday 5 May 2016

Applied Illustration: Applying My Images / Online Presence

Instagram

This is my mockup of an Instagram Magazine, inspired by the Ballantines Space Glass experience, illustrated by Tom Clohosy Cole. 

It would work as one long image, that is posted in segments in order to create a full image. The various segments, each having been posted seperately would give me the oppurtunity to attatch various information, facts and perhaps competitions to each image, creating an interactive element and promoting the brand online in a more effective way. The images work alot better on a larger scale also. 

Website


Here I created a banner ad featuring the online instagram experience, urging to people join the adventure, read the magazine and be exposed to various marketing techniques. Compared to the real banner ads, my image fits in really nicely, and is almost refreshing as it has been illustrated, giving it more of a personal touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment