Monday 16 January 2017

Extended Practice: Reflection So Far

Just after I have completed and handed in the dreaded COP module, I have now taken the time to fully immerse myself back into making work for the extended practice module (and for fun)

However I'm finding it a bit difficult to keep tabs on:

- what projects I'm doing, 
- which projects I want to do
- projects I proposed to do but have changed my mind due to something better coming along etc.

Thankfully I was pretty organised last term in terms of sticking to my action plan, however I did not set aside time for projects that might come along/live briefs.

Full List of Briefs I will complete before the module deadline:

- AOI Sounds Of The City
- Christmas Card Brief
- Penguin Random House / To Kill A Mockingbird
- To Kill a Mockingbird Promo Campaign 
- Stratstone Countryman Launch 
- Illustrated Typography x 4 (1 Month)
- Illustration Friday x 4 (1 Month)
- Out Of Order Exhibition
- Greenalls 
- Collaborative 'Cosmetics' Brief
- Final Major Brief

I am confident that each of these briefs will allow me to explore working in a commercial context, and if not, I can find a way of developing my outcome to apply it in this way (to meet my criteria for my statement of intent).

No comments:

Post a Comment