Sunday 16 November 2014

Studio Brief 3: Play, Play, Play - Idea Development

After the review session, I developed my ideas generating alot more imagery for various other meanings. I feel that these images were alot more successful and show a full development of my ideas. I tried out a variety of compositions and different variations of a certain image. 


I really liked the idea of character development in some of my roughs, as it is something that I have never really included in my work. However, in this case, I felt that the use of characters would effect the visual consistency of my images as a set.



After creating a large variety of roughs, I felt that these 3 images would be most effective in terms of communicating, and interesting subject matter. I have chosen to use a limited colour scheme to ensure that my images are easily identifiable as a set and are visually consistent.


After experimenting with Shape in the Visual Language sessions, I have felt really inspired recently to use collage alot more in my work, and feel that it would work effectively in these images. I really like the way that using shape creates quite a simplistic effect, which i feel would be appropriate for instantly communicating a certain message.



No comments:

Post a Comment