Thursday 7 January 2016

Responsive: Briefbox - Colour Experimentation + Patterns

Because of the nature of a painter and decorating job, I feel that choice of colour on my business card will have upmost importance. I found a colour scheme creator online, where It was really easy to make playful and really bold schemes. As the client clearly wants a bold playful aesthetic, I want to use colours like orange and green, that will hopefully look really striking.


I started creating more patterns by, once again, repeating basic geometric shapes, and using blending modes in photoshop to manipulate them, to create bold and playful shapes. I'm really enjoying designing patterns, and I'm confident that I've created one that will be effective on my business card design. I really like the idea of 3d illusions in the pattern, creating a link to Alison's slogan "adding another dimension to your home".


 


Patterns created in photoshop

No comments:

Post a Comment