Monday 11 January 2016

Responsive: Collaborative Practice Intro

These are the slides I made about my work, my inspirations and my aspirations for the collaborative side of responsive. I really enjoyed this task and had a great time making my slides look nice in order for people to want to collaborate with me. I tried to use work that was quite similar in "style" and aesthetic to show people the type of work I like to make, much like a portfolio for a client. 

As an Illustration student with a background in graphic design, I was mainly looking for an animator to bring their technical skills to the table, however a graphic designer would be helpful aswell to breakdown the workload and give each team member their own focus. I wrote a down a number of names from the presentation whos work resonated with my own, and whos i just admired in general. I found the overall look of the slides to be a main deciding factor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment