Tuesday 17 February 2015

Studio Brief 2: Visual Communication - Illustrator Workshop

Recently I took part in an Illustrator Workshop where I learnt how to use vectors in the form of basic shapes, overlapping and cutout shapes. I found the software quite simple to use and actually quite enjoyed it. I love the aesthetic of vectors and think that even after this brief, I will use them alot more.


Culture Task 


This image was just an experiment and messing around with what illustrator had to offer. I chose to base my idea around the culture of lumberjacks (because I just felt like drawing a lumberjack). Although it was just a small task, it really made me think about what 'culture' meant, and realized it can apply to pretty much anything in society today (something to think about for the brief??)

No comments:

Post a Comment