Friday 27 February 2015

Studio Brief 1: I See Faces - Peer Assessment


Alot of my feedback from my character sketchbook was really helpful in terms of understanding which ideas stood out and if the element of humor was conveyed. I found out alot about which ideas would be interesting to explore further aswell. I agreed with all of my development comments also, especially those relating to my choice of media. I felt that I was using the fineliner to just get ideas down on the pages but didn't grasp the importance of trying out different medias in order to create different tones of voice. 

On top of these comments, I revisited my sketchbook and decided to experiment more with creating texture and pattern, most of which were created by dry felt tip which gave my characters a more unique look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment