Friday 27 February 2015

Studio Brief 1: I See Faces - Final GIFS

These are my final set of GIFs that have been constructed using photoshop. I coloured them all digitally using brushes and texture overlays to give them more depth and authenticity.

I didn't want to overcomplicate the aesthetic of this GIF and kept it quite simple, with a dull background. I think that the colour scheme of grey and brown works really well to create a dull, and somehow humorous effect.

In this GIF I used bold colours and polka dots to create a sense of the character. As the character is a teen girl, I wanted to use colours that would relate to this, such as pink and blue. 

For this GIF, I once again decided to keep it quite simple, and placed it onto a paper texture background to create the idea of a drawing/doodle coming to life, which I think looks quite effective.  

No comments:

Post a Comment