Wednesday 24 February 2016

Applied Illustration: Peer Progress Surgery

Today I took part in a progress surgery based on my initial research and ideas for the upcoming project. The feedback I received was actually really useful:

- The instagram (ballantines space glass) experience is a really fresh idea and would make the audience engage with your images alot more. The idea of turning your phone on the side to go on instagram is new and exciting.

- Think about how your product will be distributed, are you creating it for a company? Or are you making something to gain exposure in creative industry? 

- 1950s was full of products and advertisements, think about incorporating current brands to gain exposure/funding???

One issue that this discussion raised for me was how I'd make money from my product - unsure if I want my work to exist purely online, or as a physical publication, or both?

No comments:

Post a Comment