Friday 19 February 2016

Responsive: Collaborative - Development



- I made a start on the practical side of the brief. For our deliverables me and Gavin decided that a Sting, and some branding designs would be appropriate. Unfortunately our organisation as a group is terrible and haven't had a discussion in months, so we definitely need to meet up a lot before the deadline. 

- For our presentation boards I started creating these simple mockups, attempting to get our idea down visually. The design of the bottle pictured right was just an example of how we could make it glow in the dark, however, I think that if we are going to do it, we might aswell make more of an impact with the design. To overcome the problem of photo copyright, I decided to illustrate a desperados bottle, pictured left. 

- These are my mockups of bottle designs that each member of the group created to maximise idea generation. With my designs I was trying to convey the idea of breaking through to the other side, with broken glass shapes. In terms of colour, we were thinking of sticking to the traditional Desperados colours of red yellow and green, which would translate to neon pink, yellow and green, the 3 classic neon colours. 

Sting Idea

- For our sting, me and Gavin came up with a concept of a lightbulb breaking and the exciting colours being exposed. The breaking of the lightbulb will create a link once again to the idea of 'breaking through to the other side'. A mockup(which may be used for the actual thing) that I created. I had a lot of fun creating this still, and I really like the atmosphere and how contrasted it is against our idea of a brightly coloured, fresh and technologically advanced product. I feel that this image appeals to the image of the brand, however our idea will definitely relate more to their brand values of getting the party started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment