Tuesday 4 October 2016

AOI Sounds Of The City: Initial Sketches





Initial Ideas 

My initial idea to start exploring is Footsteps. I think this idea is perhaps outside of the box from actual vehicles, methods of transport etc. I think that the idea of footsteps is quite romantic in the way that each footstep has a different story attached to it, a different journey, way of thinking etc. I feel that it also relates to the element of diversity as mentioned in the initial brief. 

Here I really utilised roughing as a way of refining my ideas and compositions, helping me decide what elements I needed in the image and which would be distracting to my concept. 

I also tried to consider how text would fit with my images in one image, to give my submission that bit more of a chance of being chosen for the marketing material for the LTM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment