Wednesday 12 October 2016

Extended Practice: Proposed Briefs

Illustration Friday




Brief: Create bottle design for a cocktail/alcoholic drink, based on given theme once a week (as best as I can)
Product: Bottle Designs, promotional material for product

YCN

To be discussed with my collab partner. (Student from Graphic Design)

Penguin Random House




Brief: Create a design for a book cover, based on given titles. 
Product: front, back cover and spine design.

*** I'm also thinking about extending the brief to create a promotional campaign for each book, shop window displays, bookmarks, posters etc, depending on how much time I have. I think it would be a great way to push it into a more advertising like brief, which was one of my goals for this module. 


No comments:

Post a Comment