Monday 21 November 2016

Christmas Card Brief: Final Design


My final christmas card design - I think it's easily identifiable as the Blenheim Walk building and I've tried my best to make it look a bit christmassy. I think the image looks really atmospheric and heartwarming - I wanted to communicate the idea of 'lighting the way' and warmness/friendliness which was mentioned in the brief. I decided to use a rounded shape to reference snow globes, a traditional christmas decoration. 

This is just the on-screen design, however I want to develop it using paper cutting and paper folding so that it has a 3 dimensional and crafted feel. It will also have a rounded shape which I feel will make the card look unique, and further reference the concept of a snow globe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment