Sunday 25 January 2015

Studio Brief 2: Tell An Untold Story - Final Outcome

Stuff Your Pets Will Love (Probably) 



This is my final printed outcome for this project, printed with an inside cover that I designed to give it more of a professional finish. Overall I am really pleased with the outcome. I am confident that the content inside the book is ordered effectively, and that each page is consistent in it's aesthetic, and that the style of illustration I have created is effective in conveying humor. When binding the book I found it really satisfying to see all my images together. Im also thrilled to have learnt how to sew books which is a new skill I know will come in handy in future. 

One thing I am slightly unhappy about is the print quality on some pages, as there are accidental grey boxes around some of my images from where I have not edited properly. Although they are not easily noticed, I feel it is something that I need to focus on in the future when printing finalized work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment