Sunday 25 January 2015

Studio Brief 2: Tell An Untold Story - Mega Crit

Feedback Sheet from Mega Crit: 



Recently I took part in a Critique, based on my courses final outcomes for the book project. Aswell as my class, it involved Animators and 2nd year illustrators, and was really nice to get to meet them. I was so overwhelmed by my classes standard of books, and it was great to see the amount of time and craft that had gone into each one. 

Overall I was absolutely thrilled with my feedback, and got 100% positive comments. I'm so glad that my book achieved its goal in generating humor, as I was slightly worried that I was trying too hard. Another amazing comment was that 'If it was in a shop, i'd buy it'. The fact that my book looks professional and engages with the reader is amazing to me and I'm really proud of what I've achieved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment