Thursday 27 April 2017

FMP: Google Doodle


https://www.google.com/doodles/about

Today my attention was drawn to 'Google Doodle', an open submission for illustrators/animators/artists to submit a version of the iconic search engine logo, in their own style, in order to communicate a theme/topic. Google is something that I use pretty much every day and I can't believe I've never looked into it before - I love the challenge of creating illustrated typography to create meaning, so It might be something that I have a go at. 

I would really like to take inspiration from this genre as I find it a unique way of adding context/communicating something through the use of illustrated type. My idea currently for the FMP involves creating visual content for magazine/journalism products, and this idea of illustrated/animated typography would be an excellent way to create visuals and communicate in a magazine layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment