Saturday 29 April 2017

FMP: Idea Development

Today I began researching into articles that I want to illustrate for my Immersive Editorial Illustration project. I tried to find think of ways that I could select possible themes for my outcomes, countries, activities etc - but when it actually came down to it, I just want to draw Thailand. I am personally interested in this area as I will be travelling there over summer and have done alot of research already. I also think that the visual culture of Thailand is so bold and exciting that I'd love to visually respond to it in my project. 


3 Places I would like to focus on are Bangkok, Phuket and Chiang Mai. Each place has a different pace, environment, attractions etc that will give the project some visual diversity. 

So thinking about my final outcome, I think it will be a Thailand edition of a publication - 

Or maybe make my own publication/app/brand? I've already identified that there is a gap in the market for an online product that uses immersive visual features, which could be my products USP.

No comments:

Post a Comment