Saturday 8 April 2017

St Wilfrids: Initial Ideas

Based on the techniques I identified within the examples of educational marketing, I started getting some visual ideas down, mainly using typography. I've started to identify that educational marketing is something that might now allow for much scope in terms of being creative and expressive, as communication of success is key.

So I began with a basic slogan that I just thought of quickly in order to start experimenting and began with some basic typography experiments, attempting to convey an idea of 'steps' through my design. I used the main colours from the logo for the college in order to communicate diversity. But I think that the colours look a bit too bold, and don't look serious enough for educational marketing. 






I'm happy with the slogan that i've created because I think that it definitely communicates how St Wilfrids would be a good choice, to the target audience of 14-16 year olds. However I think I need to start exploring it a bit more visually using a more refined colour palette. 

No comments:

Post a Comment