Wednesday 12 April 2017

Starting To Think About My Final Major Project

I wanted to do a research brief into something that I'm personally interested in, and see if I can make commercial illustrative design work around it. 

I've identified travel as something that has been interesting me alot recently as I am currently preparing to spend a month in South East Asia. 

In applied Illustration last year I created work for Fjall Raven, an outdoors clothing and equipment brand, and used my illustrations to create a travel guide of the world's best hikes. This project utilised both Graphic and Illustrative processes, both of which I enjoyed using to create a finalised publication. I found my way of working to be quite appropriate for this genre but also quite a fresh take on travel illustration so I think I'd like to explore that idea further this year, with perhaps more of a focus on a design based outcome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment