Saturday 29 April 2017

FMP: Creating a Brand Name

So it's occurred to me that I should take the idea of 'Immersive Editorial Illustration' and use it as a USP for a new product - A digital illustrated travel guide/app that features the work of different illustrators and animators for different articles/places. 

I'd ideally like to decide on a name and brand identity before I start experimenting with content to go inside as I think the brand identity will define that. 

I'm excited to begin, what now is, a branding project because I'm desperate to create more design based work aswell as illustration, and reflects my EP intentions of creating work for a commercial portfolio.

Brand Names?
Travisual
Travillus
Travillo
illoworld
Journillo


I want to communicate travel and design/artwork/illustration/visualisation. I particularly like Travillo (Travel and Illustration) and I think it sounds quite effective. I'm not going to get too hung up on this however as it is a very small aspect of my project - it's the concept/product that is important. 

No comments:

Post a Comment