Saturday 22 April 2017

St Wilfrids: Typography Developments

Some typography developments I created, just making my initial ideas look a bit more refined. At this point I'm just trying to get some initial ideas down for me to send Chris to see if i'm heading the right direction, and just to show some possible directions for the outcomes. 

 

I prefer these developments to the previous basic font experiments as I think they communicate more personality, and look a bit more trendy and stylised - however I still feel that there needs to be more of a focus on colour, and perhaps more of a concept other than just the slogan? My next step is going to be generating visual ideas in my sketchbook to see if something happens there.


These are the initial concepts that I intend to send to Chris for feedback - I'm hoping to get a 'go ahead' with the slogan and starting exploring it in a more visual and eye catching way, perhaps thinking about a more refined colour palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment