Wednesday 29 April 2015

Studio Brief 2: Greetings From - Final Postcards

These are my Final postcard images created using Illustrator. 

Overall I'm really happy with how they've turned out. I feel that the large amount of time and craft that have gone into them has really paid off and they look exactly how I intended them to. To finish them off I added a circular border, which I feel creates an effective contrast between the cube like shapes inside of it, and gives it a sleek finish. I feel like they look quite trendy aswell, in relation to what is popular in illustration at this time. 



These 2 top images are by far my favourite ones as I feel that aswell as visually communicating the chosen place effectively, the colour combinations work perfectly together and I really enjoy the composition. 



These last 2 images I feel are still effective, however are not completely harmonious in relation to colour and composition. For the postcard based around London/Britain, I feel that I should've been slightly more considerate about the colour combination, as it does not as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment