Wednesday 29 April 2015

Studio Brief 2: Greetings From - Vector Experimenation

Acting on the feedback from my crit, I decided to create these images in Illustrator just to get a feel for what my images could look like. If effective I was planning on using these as my final images. However, I did not think that they were that exciting, neither was I challenging myself. It was good, however to know that I had got my head around vectors and that I was able to create images in the style that I intended. 


Scamps for vector experiments


These postcards were based around drinks from around the world, a concept that I was swaying towards. However I think that they just look too cliche and quite boring. I was basing the colour schemes on a variation of the flag of that place, but they aren't complimentary in my opinion and look very basic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment