Wednesday 29 April 2015

Studio Brief 2: Greetings From - Production Of My Images

These are Screenshots from illustrator when creating my images. The process was very complex and time consuming, however I hope that I have managed to capture my progression effectively. I found it really amazing to see how even 3D objects can be reduced to various shapes, which is basically how I went about creating my images. 

Creating the Background



Creating 3D Objects


To create the objects, I had to manually render each 3D face of the object.

I then coloured them, using lighter variations for one side, and darker for the other, to create the desired 3D effect.






To create the effect of glass, I used the usual process, and then lowered the opacity on the object. This was quite difficult however, as it meant that I had to create all 4 sides of each glass object, as they would be visible through the glass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment