Tuesday 21 March 2017

YCN Greenalls: Ad Mockups + Reflection



I created some advertisement mockups to see how much of an impact my campaign would have if someone was to see it, and I really feel that this was a worthwhile exercise. 

I think that the harsh use of green paired with the Greenall's logo communicates greenall's instantly. The only thing I think could be a bit more effective is the use of type, because I think it is slightly difficult to read, which if someone was in a rush would be a problem. Also (from afar) I'm not sure that the top billboard communicates shakespeare straight away either. I've tried to use alot of visual clues in the image, for example skulls, books and the frilly collar, however I feel that without noticing these small details, the audience would have to rely on the 'All's well that ends well' pun that they might not even be able to read.

In terms of image making, I think there are some really effective elements within my outcomes like use of compositions, lighting and colour, and I think that through these I have communicated a good idea for this project. In terms of overall execution I feel these outcomes are lacking in attention to detail and legibility, so are definitely in need of further development. 

No comments:

Post a Comment