Tuesday 28 March 2017

Extended Practice: Crit Feedback


  

Work ready/printed out and displayed on design boards in preparation for the Crit. I wanted to take this opportunity to display my work so far on professional and visually intriguing boards, tailoring the design of each one to the visual style of the brief. 



My Feedback + Reflection:

From looking at my feedback, as lovely as the comments were I think I can say that I didn't get any comments that were of massive use to the development of my outcomes - it's just helped me realise that I've identified a way of working that does look visually effective - and that my work is perfect already? *hairflip* (Joking) 
I think this exercise was useful in helping me realise the defining characteristics of my visual style - comments about lighting, storytelling, colour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment