Saturday 13 May 2017

FMP: Statement of Intent Reflection

Now that all of my projects have reached a visual outcome, I wanted to reflect on how successful this module has been in terms of reaching my goals.

What I wanted to achieve:

A portfolio of work that displays a range of qualities and processes that are appropriate for commercial application. 

What I have achieved:

Animated Outcomes - I have utilised animation throughout the module to develop my images and make them appropriate for screen based platforms, which relates to the concept of creating a multi platform user experience, a tool that is often expected for marketing projects/advertising campaigns. I feel that as technology progresses, the need for animation and moving image will be even greater than it is now, so I want to show that I can adapt and create work in this way. 

Graphic Outcomes - Displays visual skill and knowledge of layout and type, to be applied to across all disciplines.

Illustrative Outcomes - Demonstrates my ability to visually respond to a given subject in order to communicate or decorate. 

Branding Outcomes - Demonstrates an ability to use graphic design processes to visualise a brands values/personality. 

Product Design Outcomes - Demonstrates my ability to innovate, and design/render and propose a fully functional product. Also idea generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment