Monday 15 May 2017

Summative Position Statement

After having completed my Extended Practice module, I feel I have a much better sense of where my creative interests lie. I have identified projects that utilise a mixture of process, such as illustration and graphic design, or illustration and animation, to be the most rewarding offering a fully rounded and developed outcome, which are processes that I would like to explore after leaving Uni.

I will continue to work with St Wilfrids school and college in an attempt to generate a body of commercially informed and aware work, that will serve as part of a portfolio relevant to the design industry, which will aid my application for design jobs in agencies. 

I feel that my ways of working have definitely developed since the start of Extended Practice, allowing me to gain a range of skills in Animation and Virtual Reality, which will allow me to continue to develop unique and innovative outcomes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment