Monday 6 February 2017

Colours May Vary - Out Of Order Brief

Before christmas we were briefed on a new show that we will be creating work for based around the theme of 'Out of Order' - now that COP is out the way I'm eager to get started making something amazing for the show. 

I've been thinking about the theme alot recently and have really struggled to engage with the subject, I feel like it lends itself to more abstract conceptual work which I've not really been making recently. In terms of adapting this brief to an approach that meets my goals for extended practice, I feel that this show should just be an oppurtunity to image make, and not think about how it could work commercially. I feel like the aim of this show is to get my work out into the public view and hopefully sell some prints! 

No comments:

Post a Comment