Monday 20 February 2017

Out Of Order: GIF Development

After experimenting with animation in my To Kill A Mockingbird cover, I felt really motivated to try it on a load of different images, and I think it's a great way to show variety in my portfolio. 

I'm currently still trying to get my head around basic gif animation so I feel like the timings are a bit off for (number1), but I'm really happy with the smoking cigarette and just love how it adds another dimension to my image, and another element of communication.



I could definitely see these animated images being suitable for online editorial content for articles, which is a pathway I'm really starting to consider for my FMP. 

I feel like this development through animation makes my images alot more relevent and appropriate to screen based platforms, which could be utilised through multi platform marketing campaigns - a way to make my images commercial. 

No comments:

Post a Comment