Friday 10 February 2017

Illustration Friday/Typography: Tea


This is my response to the chosen theme of 'Tea'. I think it's a pretty basic concept but something that i've managed to pull off quite well. Im really enjoying this brief at the moment as it's an oppurtunity to explore something different, communication in a different way. 

To create this image I used the airbrush tools on photoshop again, which, like in my previous response(Up), has a 3D rendered feel, displaying an ability to use shadow and lighting effectively in my image. This piece has elements that are definitely consistent within my current portfolio, including dynamic viewpoint and using shadow and light. 

I've decided to stick with the default typeface Futura for the rest of my outcomes in order to create a bit of consistency throughout this project, which I think should continue to make an effective body of responses to the Illustration Friday themes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment